Saturday, August 26, 2006

Survivor

Well, I did it. Survived my first BA Applied Communications 3-week residency, that is. And yeah, it was pretty intense, but it was also a heck of a lotta fun and it confirmed that coming to Royal Roads University was a gosh-darn great decision.

We squashed a whole semester into three weeks of Professional Writing, Public Speaking and Presentations, Communications Theory, and a KCF/PETA case study. I could have done without the Professional Writing class, seeing as I have a degree in that field, but I learned a lot in the other three classes.

Added to the fun classes and excellent teachers, my cohort of 33 leaners (class with 33 students) has some pretty awesome people in it, and I know that some lasting friendships will result from a year together. Here's a few pictures:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home