Friday, July 14, 2006

Ba-a-ad little blogger

Wow, it has been much too long since my last blog entry. So much has happened since then, so many more things are in the works, and there is just so much to write about that I don't know where to start. That is perhaps one of my largest problems: the bulk of interesting subject matter there is to examine. So much to write about and such limited time to write about it in that in the end, I write nothing.

Last May, my friend Vince and I went to Mexico for a week of all-inclusive relaxation. It was loads of fun and probably exactly what I needed, but I learned that the all-inclusive vacation isn't really my thing. Vince, inarguably a better blogger than I, wrote about our trip and posted some pictures on his blog.

Also in May, I went over to Victoria and found myslef a place to live, since I'll be moving there on Auguest 1 to attend Royal Roads University. I'm all set to start my BA in Applied Communicaitons on August 7, and as the program condenses two years into 12 months I have a mere two weeks left to enjoy myself. I wish. I'm working at an absuletly marvoulous flowershop called limelight floral designs four days a week, volunteering at my MP's office one day a week, packing all of my belongings up to move to my parent's house in Gibsons for storage, and reading my textbooks for class because I've been told that I won't have time to do any reading once classes start. I am squeezing some fun in there though, including doing my best to make it to my favourite beach once a week since it will be a long time before I will be able to make it down to Wreck Beach after I move.

My fellow LooseLeaf team members and I have just wrapped up our final issues of the ezine, and will be posting it on the internet pretty soon. I will update with a link when that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home