Thursday, April 06, 2006

Another chapter comes to a close

Yesterday my Print Futures: Professional Writing class celebrated our Portfolio Show. A celebration of all the hard work we have done over the past two years, the show gives us grads the opportunity to showcase our skills and accomplishments to friends and family, as well as prosepective employers. And so yet another chapter of my life comes to a close, and now I'm looking forward to moving to Victoria to complete a B.A. in Applied Communications at Royal Roads. Twelve more months to go, starting in January, and then my career as a student will be over.

Print Futures was fun, albeit a lot of hard work. I learned a lot, and gained confidence in strenghts I either never knew I had or wasn't sure about, such as document design and substantive editing. I had the pleasure of making friendships I hope will last for many years to come, and seeing my new-found friends grow and develop their talents, as well. The past two years have been a wonderful part of my journey, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. But thank god for the three-month break, 'cause lord knows I need it.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

 
At 7:47 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I to but I dream the list inform should have more info then it has.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home