Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ooh, it's hot!



I was the managing editor for the Fire issue of LooseLeaf, and we finally have it up on the web! We had quite a few submissions, so to date it is the largest issue of the ezine.

LooseLeaf is a collection of prose and poetry written and edited by Print Futures students, and was created by some students in the program a few years ago. Each year, as one editorial team graduates, they pass the reins onto a fresh crop of second-year students. My cohorts and I are the third team to take on LooseLeaf, and you can definitely see how it is beginning to evolve.

On another note, I expect that I will be very lapse with regards to updating my blog for the next two months. As mentioned in a previous entry, this blog was created for a school assignment, and since the grades are in, and homework is piling up in my other classes, well, that's how it goes sometimes. I will make every effort to maintain my blog on a regular basis once I graduate in April. I promise.

Till then, I remain sporadically yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home